My interest lies in developing e-learning courses for English learners by researching contents, platforms, solutions, and services. My research on e-learning includes mobile learning and virtual learning because I want to study the processes and outcomes of e-learning courses in mobile devices and virtual learning environments.
In addition, I have a specialty in 'smart education', a self-directed, motivated, adaptive, resource enriched, technology-embedded teaching and learning initiative.
To look at my past research and teaching activities, you can click on each menu on this page.
- Making MOOC 1
- Making MOOC 2
- KOSETA Conference Prezi(27th)
- KOSETA Conference Article(27th)
- KOSETA Conference Presentation(27th)
- English Classes Based on Web Services
- Parents Training
- Educator Training
- Smart Education Center in Busan
- E-learning Conference
- English Classes Based on Tasks and Games
- Multimedia Conference
- Courses for Students
- Extensive Reading(M.A.Thesis)
- Smart Education Supporters in Busan
- Smart Education Blog (English)
- Smart Education Blog (Korean)
- Personal Open MOOC for Teaching Vocab
- Smart Education Center in Busan 2
- Smart Education Society
- Design Journal